Monday, May 3, 2010

Guacamole for Dinner, Rice Krispie Treats at Midnight





It's Finals week, and that said, it leaves little time for cooking or experimenting in the kitchen (not like I've had a ton of time anyway this semester to cook/bake). Maybe it's the intense studying- you know the kind- where you've been reading so much that English finally has lost its form, and you're forced to look up a simple English word on dictionary.com. Or maybe the tiredness of the brain leads us to crave bizarre things, such as guacamole and rice krispies. (And no, I'm not striving to make this a blog about snacks deemed delicious and trendy in the 1950's).



I bet though, now you are craving said food.

P.S. Aaron makes the best guacamole; I'll post his famous recipe on here later... but for now, I *should* be reviewing (or learning, in some cases) the material for my finals, and finish munching on these rice krispie treats.

No comments: